EmsigPro got first registered in Germany, then we established our first branch in India in Hyderabad and parallelly raised the German company as a GmbH. EmsigPro is expanding further with new projects in 4 major cities in India and as an Institute in Germany, thanks to the trust you have in us.
What is a medical fellowship?
Fellowships in Medical, done after P.G., is the time spent to learn new techniques and skills in your desired field in a different hospital. It varies from 1-3 months and the fellow attains new set of skills along with the right exposure, which is much-needed in a medical field.
Why is it important in your career path?
After having a substantial amount of experience in your relevant field, a fellowship in a well-known hospital can help you widen your horizon and to observe things from a different perspective. A fellowship at the right time, in the right hospital can be a much-needed catalyst in achieving your dreams. Fellowship, though for a small period, provides a good exposure and can help in forming lifelong collaborations with doctors, working in an another corner of the world.
Why choose Germany for your Fellowship?
Germany is well-known for its various medical fields and its research departments. Germany has a high demand of healthcare professionals and according to a survey, high number of international doctors are choosing Germany, for doing their fellowships.
Germany offers fellowships in a wide range of fields, for example. – ortho and trauma, plastic surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, urology etc.
You will be learning new and revolutionary techniques from the experts in their fields.
Germany is well-known for their expertise, ethics and quality of work environment.
such an environment and improve my skills and qualifications as a doctor.
Apart from this, you will be learning a different culture and a foreign language. This will be an added feather to your personality.
You will get an immense exposure in your field and will make contacts.
Why should you come to us?
- Counseling and profile evaluation.
- Complete care of your application process. (We will apply to different positions)
- Our expertise team includes doctors, working in Germany. We know the process from inside out.
- Visa process will be handle with care. Very high visa approval rate.
- Our experts will prepare the CV in the right format and all the SOP’s required.
- Preparation for the interviews, if needed.
- Our office is based in Hyderabad (India) and in Bayreuth (Germany)
- Personal touch, even after landing in Germany.
- Proper checklist of the documents will be provided before time.
- The administration process will be handled by our experts.
- Prompt guidance, related to your application and travel processes.
Some requirements may vary from hospital to hospital. However, following are the essential documents to start your process:
- Excellent academic record in MBBS and MS/MD.
- Publications in the relevant field will have a great impact on the application process
- Your fellowship will require english language knowledge. But upon request, you must produce the IELTS certificate or A1 German level certificate.
- Work experience certificates may boost your application process.